Скачивайте архивы - этим вы продлеваете их жизнь на серверах
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Модератор форума: nesco, filds, Helgion, Men38  
Форум » МУЗЫКАЛЬНЫЙ ФОРУМ » Ambient, Electronic » David Morley (Electronic, IDM, Experimental, Ambient)
David Morley
salawatДата: Вторник, 12.06.2012, 16:31 | Сообщение # 1
Маэстро
Статус:

MySpace | WebSite | Discogs

David Morley ‎– Ghosts (2007)

We had to wait nine long years for a new David Morley album, a top release. After the release of Tilted, his last contribution for R&S Records, David disappeared to the background of the electronic music scene. For sure he continued making ambient music and he produced a lot of tracks with or for the ambient diva Andrea Parker at the end of '90s but those tracks were always released under Andrea's name.
I contacted David two years ago because I had a recording of a show he did in 1995 or 1996 on a brussels radio station. Most of the tracks he played during that broadcast were unreleased at that time. Some of them were released later on in 1998 on the Stardancer EP but still two tracks remained unreleased. I asked David more info about them and sent him the recording of the broadcast. He was very pleased with that because he complete had forgotten it. One of them was "Trampling Gently", a very smooth and subtle analogue ambient masterpiece. David promised me that he would release the track if he could find the DAT-tape back. Luckily he found it back and he made my wish come through.
This album is a compilation of tracks he made between 1990 and 2000. In 2007 he finally decided to edit and to remaster them (maybe because I pushed him a little bit to release some stuff hé hé).
It's the "crème de la crème" of melodic ambient music. As no one else David can manipulate, sync and control his old modular synths to achieve an excellent combination of simple, complex, arpegiatted and lushed vintage sounds. He models them into such beautiful melodies that you can feel living the synths. They are no cool, static and clean electronic machines anymore but warm, soulful, living extensions of David's mind and heart.

1. Stuntman - 7:44
2. Link - 5:36
3. Trampling Gently - 6:59
4. Tonewave - 6:20
5. Equator - 5:32
6. Efex - 5:11
7. Wall - 8:43
8. Ghosts - 6:03
9. TAB - 7:33
Доступно только для пользователей
Прикрепления: 2859469.png (145.1 Kb) · 3544928.jpg (169.8 Kb)

Форум » МУЗЫКАЛЬНЫЙ ФОРУМ » Ambient, Electronic » David Morley (Electronic, IDM, Experimental, Ambient)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:
Copyright http://2olega.ru © 2024Хостинг от uCoz

glitter link generator