Дата: Воскресенье, 16.06.2013, 01:41 | Сообщение # 11
Brian Wiacek - MANBORG: ORIGINAL MOTION PICTURE SOUNDTRACK (2011/2013)
Experience the rocking original motion picture "sound-quest" composed by Brian Wiacek for Steven Kostanski's MANBORG. Complete with pulsating beats, delirious guitar riffs, epic dialogue samples and all the aural shenanigrams of ASTRON-6 that can fit a future-cassette.
1. Intro - 00:19 2. Death Ray Eye - 02:08 3. Mechanical Identity - 01:48 4. Future City - 02:11 5. Goodbye Robot - 00:42 6. Training For Battle - 01:34 7. The Champion - 02:30 8. Game On! - 02:21 9. Shenanigrams - 00:09 10. Electric Prison - 02:19 11. Baron Likes Mina - 00:47 12. A Moment For Justice - 00:55 13. Final Showdown - 03:56 14. The Escape - 02:26 15. Family Now - 00:33 16. End Credits - 04:08
Allister's debut CD from 1993 contains synthesizer- and studio-remixes of many of his biggest hits from Amiga games - such as Project-X, Assassin, and many others. On this album, Allister clearly shows off his talent when it comes to creating memorable melodies and delicate arrangements, reminescent of Jean-Michel Jarre or perhaps even more, Vangelis.
This second album by Allister Brimble - 4 years after his successful debut - is a concept album about the big bang and the creation of the universe. All the songs come together to form a complete story. This time the music is more slanted towards melodic new-age and cosmic music, with perhaps an even stronger link to Vangelis. There is also a narrative voice on the album.
1. Bang! Tick... Tick... - 1:52 2. Everywhere And Everything - 5:09 3. Discord - 5:06 4. Order From Chaos - 3:11 5. New Constellation - 5:48 6. Home - 4:06 7. Out To Play - 3:32 8. Dark Age - 5:05 9. Genetic Overdrive - 2:40 10. All Gods - 3:27 11. God FM - 0:44 12. Epitaph - 5:49 13. All Good Things - 6:01 14. Tick... Tick... Bang! - 1:32
Future World Music is a custom boutique music library that provides high impact cinematic music for motion picture advertising. Our compositions have traditional orchestral elements mixed with modern cutting edge style and production. Specializing in Fantasy Adventure and Epic Action genres, we have become one of the "go to" libraries in the industry.
A key factor that separates Future World Music from most trailer music libraries is that the music is very memorable and timeless while maintaining a distinct style and originality without "knocking off" or "approximating" a popular motion picture composition or any other music composition. Staying respectful to our fellow composers in the motion picture industry, we refuse to intentionally copy anyone's work. However, if you hear one of our tracks you will remember it.
In this competitive industry, do not settle for the generic music library. We are sure that once you have heard our music, you will understand why we are considered one of the most powerful and unique music catalogs in the industry.
Our clients include DreamWorks, Paramount Pictures, New Line Cinema, Warner Bros., Walt Disney Pictures, Buena Vista Home Entertainment, MGM, Columbia TriStar, Universal Pictures, 20th Century Fox, The Weinstein Company, Lions Gate Films and The Ultimate Fighting Championship.
1. Future World Music – Dream Chasers (03:15) 2. Future World Music – The Swashbuckler And Fair Maiden (01:50) 3. Future World Music – Aqua Vitae (02:35) 4. Future World Music – Reign Of Vengeance (02:07) 5. Future World Music – Time Keepers (03:14) 6. Future World Music – Divinus Consensio (03:04) 7. Future World Music – Welcome To Your Fantasy (02:43) 8. Future World Music – Voyage To Atlantis (03:00) 9. Future World Music – The Call Of Midnight (03:32) 10. Future World Music – Flight Of The Imagination (02:50) 11. Future World Music – The Divine Truth (02:40) 12. Future World Music – Journey To The Magical Kingdom (03:15) 13. Future World Music – Immortal Empire (02:25) 14. Future World Music – The Epic Assassin (02:35) 15. Future World Music – Flight Of The Dreamers (01:52) 16. Future World Music – Heart Of Fury (02:00) 17. Future World Music – Miracle Of Flight (02:04) 18. Future World Music – Final Judgment (03:04) 19. Future World Music – Damnum Et Triumphus (02:35) 20. Future World Music – Mystical Worlds (02:34) 21. Future World Music – A Winter Fairytale (02:18) 22. Future World Music – Ascension (03:42) 23. Future World Music – Sin And Restitution (02:50) 24. Future World Music – Vegetius (03:19) 25. Future World Music – Quest For Freedom (03:30) 26. Future World Music – New Beginnings (03:29) 27. Future World Music – Once In A Lifetime (03:15)
VA - Radio Rivendell Compilation Volume 2: The Book Of War (2008)
The collaboration with Radio Rivendell expands even more with this stunning release of epic fantasy music. All but 2 tracks are previously unreleased and written and performed specific for this project. Fans of neoclassical, dark ambient, orchestral, video game, medieval, fantasy music will enjoy this compilation a lot!
Chapter One – Captain Angus 1 - Sully Koba – Captain Angus 2 - Dråm – Leaving Home 3 - Erdenstern – The Reiters 4 - Lost Kingdom – The Bridge over Gruhdok 5 - Markus Holler – The Great March 6 - Dimitrij Volstoj – Attack in the Night
Chapter Two - Vojvod Szadrin 7 - Za Frûmi – Vojvod Szadrin 8 - Peter Swach – The Siege of Ahrem 9 - Gargrim the Liar – No Way Out 10 - Encryption – Under a Crescent Moon 11 - Sibelian – Conjuring the Demons
Chapter Three – The Battle of Ahrem 12 - A Journey of the Mind – The Dawn of Fate 13 - Sean Beeson – The Eve of Battle 14 - Unto Ashes – Never Surrender 15 - Anabasis – Hold the Line 16 - Zmei Gorinich – Eternal Glory 17 - Ataraxia – Migratio Animae
Alan Howarth - The Lost Empire (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (1983/1987 - 1990)
Alan Howarth, in addition to being a composer, is an accomplished sound designer and editor, having worked on films such as STAR TREK: THE MOTION PICTURE, POLTERGEIST, TOTAL RECALL, ARMY OF DARKNESS, BRAM STOKER’S DRACULA, STARGATE and many others. He has been a frequent music collaborator with John Carpenter on his films beginning with ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK in 1980 and including HALLOWEEN II & III, CHRISTINE, BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA, THEY LIVE and PRINCE OF DARKNESS and Alan has scored many films on his own, including RETRIBUTION, HALLOWEEN 4 & 5, THE DENTIST, HEADLESS, BOO!, EVILUTION, BASEMENT JACK and most recently, HOUSE AT THE END OF THE DRIVE and BRUTAL. Released in 1983, THE LOST EMPIRE was the feature film debut of exploitation director Jim Wynorski. A mixture of camp fantasy, corrupt villains, and chesty babes – not to mention caped ninjas and killer apes – the film is a wild and surreal action fantasy that makes the most of its resources despite the lack of a workable budget and loaded with plenty of charm and beautiful women. RETRIBUTION tells a story about a guy named George Miller that when falls asleep, people die brutally. The problem arises from the fact that when he was born, Vito Minelli (a smalltime crook) was also born. The two of them died at exactly the same moment and they came back in the same body. Thus, when placid, pleasant George is asleep the wicked and restless soul of Vito takes over and sets upon a mad killing spree. Luckily for troubled George, a young psychiatrist realises the truth behind George's nightmares and protects him from the prying eyes of the police. Both films are low budget (b-movies) but very fun to watch. The soundtracks are made entirely with synthesizers: Prophet 5 and 10, Prophet VS, Oberheim 4voice, Emulator I, Arp avatar and sequencer, Moog vocoder, and Linn drum computer drum machine. Highly recommended for the fans of vintage electronica!
1. Lost Empire Main Titles 3:36 2. Punks At School / Angel's Apartment 2:40 3. White Star 3:30 4. Cowboy Fight To Prison 3:21 5. Induction Center 3:28 6. Flight To Golgatha And Examination 4:22 7. Chariots Of Night Patrol 4:09 8. The Gladiator 1:58 9. Seduced By Dinner 3:19 10. Arena Battle 1:54 11. Chamber Of Horrors 1:30 12. Sin Do's Domain 6:50
13. Retribution Opening 4:25 14. The Gallery 4:01 15. Doctor Rasta 2:59 16. The Apartment 1:10 17. Garage 4:11 18. Revelation At Cemetary 5:10 19. Bus Ride To Minelli's 4:13 20. Slaughter House 4:30 21. Psychic Encounter 1:52 22. Street Rain 1:45
1. The Legend Of Lone Wolf (5:12) (narration by Gibran Evans) 2. Daigoro's Theme (3:08) 3. Assassin With Son (4:35) 4. The Ninja (4:55) (exception by Robert Houston) 5. Voyagers (3:15) 6. Crimson Sky (4:58) 7. Eyes Of A Demon (2:16) 8. Dune (3:47) 9. Lone Wolf's Theme (4:19)