|Game & Film Soundtracks|
|salawat||Дата: Суббота, 02.02.2013, 23:10 | Сообщение # 1|
VA - Back in Time (1998)
Back in Time was released in 1998 as a tribute to the composers who produced game music for the Commodore 64 Home Computer during its heyday. Oddly, the supposedly disposable music for these games stuck in the heads of the game players of the time, and surfaced again in the mid 90s when musicians started to rerecord the tracks, adding themselves into it at the same time. C64Audio.com | CDBaby | Discogs
1. Rob Hubbard – Delta - Title Theme (Chronological Mix) - 3:01
2. Martin Galway – Rambo - First Blood Part 2 - Loading Theme (Eno Mixalike Mixe) - 3:57
3. Rob Hubbard – Sanxion/Thalamusic (Imposing Sanxions Mix) - 5:38
4. Rob Hubbard – Thing On A Spring - Title Theme (Bouncy Springy Mixe) - 3:54
5. Martin Galway – Parallax - Title Theme (EquiMixe) - 9:30
6. Rob Hubbard And Ben Daglish – Auf Wiedersehen Monty - Title Theme (Hands' Moleman Mix) - 6:05
7. Fred Gray – Mutants - Title Theme (AmbiMixe) - 4:02
8. Chris Huelsbeck – Great Giana Sisters - Intro Theme - 3:54
9. Rob Hubbard – Monty On The Run - Title Theme (Rob Assisted Sprint Mix) - 6:14
10. Martin Galway – Arkanoid - Title Theme (Architectural Brickbashing Mix) - 2:27
11. Peter Clarke – Ocean Loading Theme V3.0 (Wahmixe) - 2:52
12. Martin Galway – Wizball (Spiral Of Fire Mix) - 3:56
13. Chris Huelsbeck – To Be On Top - 5:39
14. Rob Hubbard – Crazy Comets - Title Theme (Rob Funk Mix) - 4:33
15. Rob Hubbard – Delta - Victory Theme (Champagne Supermix) - 4:29 Доступно только для пользователей VA - Back In Time II (1999)
Back in Time 1 broke a lot of ground, so the sequel aimed to raise the bar.
The second album used some extraordinary talent such as Peter Connelly, Jogeir Liljedahl, Tonka and Danko to provide a much more varied soundscape than the first.
Highlights include the beautiful orchestral version of "Forbidden Forest", the ultimate feel-good remix "Wizball 2000" and the spine-tingling "Galway is God" Rambo/Green Beret medley, as well as featuring a remastering of the first ever C64 Remix: Rob Hubbard's own "Thalamusik" from Zzap!64 issue 26.
Round that off with an extended club mix of Comic Bakery and Fred Gray's own funky interpretation of his own Batman theme, and you've got a CD which still stands the test of time today. C64Audio.com | Discogs
1. P. Norman – Aztec Challenge (Tribal Mix) - 3:10
2. Martin Galway – Galway Is Good 2000 (CD Mix) - 7:38
3. Rob Hubbard – Warhawk (MagnetoMixe) - 4:31
4. Martin Galway – Roland's Rat Race (Yeeeeeeah 12" Mix) - 3:47
5. Fred Gray – Batman The Caped Crusader (Radio Funk Mix) - 3:30
6. Martin Galway – Terra Cresta (Apocalypse Mix) - 4:21
7. Andromeda (19) – Scarabaeus (Spacestation Mix) - 3:44
8. Takahashi – Rydeen (Daley Thompson's Decathlon Loader)3:09
9. Mark Cooksey – Ghosts And Goblins (Spook Rock Mix) - 4:27
10. Doldinger / Moroder – Ivory Tower (Theme From Helikopter Jagd) - 4:30
11. Paul Norman – Forbidden Forest (Elfman Mix) - 3:29
12. Martin Galway – Wizball 2000 (Lara And Enya Mix) - 7:08
13. Matt Gray – Driller (Thunder Mix)8:35
14. Rob Hubbard – Thalamusik 2000 (Zzap!64 Reborn Mix) - 5:41
15. Martin Galway – Comic Bakery (Danko Mix) - 6:05 Доступно только для пользователей VA - Back In Time 3: A Space Odyssey (2001)
A five-star journey in space and time inspired by the music of the C64. Unique two part booklet gives information about the tracks, and presents a story outline synchronised with the CD to enhance listening pleasure.
Highlights include the epic symphonic "Trap", featuring performances from both Ben Daglish and Mark "madfiddler" Knight, the hell-for-leather technological sound of "One Man and his Droid", and three extraordinary versions of "Zoids".
The package is topped off by the amazing artwork of Mat Recardo, Arvid Weber and Steve Barrett. C64Audio.com | CDBaby | Discogs
1. Tim Follin – Agent X 2 - 3:14
2. Rob Hubbard – War - 5:56
3. Larry Fast – Ancestors - Zoids Planet Flyby - 5:53
4. Fred Gray – Shadowfire - 2:27
5. Martin Walker – Armalyte - 2:23
6. Rob Hubbard – Phantoms Of The Asteroids - 5:28
7. Martin Galway – Parallax Stroll - 2:32
8. Larry Fast – Ancestors - Zoids Desert Battle - 5:08
9. Rob Hubbard – Flash Gordon - 6:45
10. Rob Hubbard – One Man And His Droid - 6:18
11. Rob Hubbard – The Last V8 - 3:22
12. Rob Hubbard – Delta In-Game - 11:51
13. Ben Daglish – Trap - 3:33
14. Jeff Wayne – Eve Of The War - 0:19
15. Ben Daglish – Trap - 5:44
16. Martin Galway – Wizball High Score - 3:42
17. Larry Fast – Ancestors - End Credits - 4:08 Доступно только для пользователей
|salawat||Дата: Суббота, 02.02.2013, 23:56 | Сообщение # 2|
Merregnon - несуществующая, гипотетическая игра, у которой есть свой сюжет и саундтрек. Музыка была написана известными легендарными композиторами с демосцены и игровой индустрии. Вот некоторые из них: Fabian del Priore (Rapture), Jonne Valtonen (Purple Motion), Jogeir Liljedahl (Noiseless), Gustaf Grefberg (Lizardking), Chris Huesbeck, Yuzo Koshiro. Вся музыка была аранжирована для симфонического оркестра, им же и сыграна.
VA - Merregnon Soundtrack Vol. 1 (2001)
"... This is a soundtrack setting new standards in the world of videogame music ..." -- [Music4Games.net]
Merregnon is a soundtrack CD project for which renowned composers from the game industry contribute brand-new titles. By writing orchestral music the artists tell a story taking place in a newly created fantasy-universe.
Stars like Chris Huelsbeck (Star Wars: Rogue Leader), Olof Gustafsson (Battlefield 1942), Markus Holler (Stalker - Oblivion Lost), Yuzo Koshiro (Shenmue) and Fabian Del Priore (Cultures 2) already speak for themselves. CDBaby | Discogs
1. Fabian Del Priore – Prologue - 1:26
2. Jonne Valtonen – Welcome To Merregnon - 3:53
3. Jogeir Liljedahl – Village In The Mountains - 2:47
4. Allister Brimble – Story Of Humans And Dragons - 3:38
5. Olof Gustafsson – Burning Lascest - 3:49
6. Rudolf Stember – Farganda´s Appearance - 3:34
7. Markus Holler – Go For Rescue - 2:58
8. Gustaf Grefberg – Secrecy Of Deep Affection - 4:09
9. Jason Chong – Attack Of The Surgids - 3:09
10. Jogeir Liljedahl – Black Cult´s Gathering - 3:33
11. Fabian Del Priore – Encounter With The Dragon - 4:05
12. Gustaf Grefberg – King Arames´ Castle - 4:10
13. Olof Gustafsson – Meeting For The Hunt - 2:58
14. Markus Holler – Refreshing Bath - 4:06
15. Jonne Valtonen – Evil Wizard´s Words - 3:27
16. Fabian Del Priore – Reflections Of Gallahadt - 4:07
17. Allister Brimble – Midnight Ritual - 3:17
18. Jason Chong – Final Confrontation - 3:35
19. Fabian Del Priore – Above The Clouds Of Merregnon - 3:30
20. Fabian Del Priore – Epilogue - 1:32
21. Chris Hülsbeck – Bonustrack - Light At The End Of The Tunnel - 6:01 Доступно только для пользователей VA - Merregnon Soundtrack Vol. 2 (2004) Discogs | Wikipedia | Info
1. Fabian Del Priore – Prologue - 1:49
2. Fabian Del Priore – Unintentional Descension - 3:33
3. Gustaf Grefberg – Searching For Help - 3:41
4. Yuzo Koshiro – Legend Of Magic - 4:21
5. Olof Gustafsson – Answers Unearthed - 4:42
6. Jonne Valtonen – Forgotten Memories - 3:56
7. Allister Brimble – Sedulous Escape - 3:10
8. Markus Holler – Into The Horizon - 3:29
9. Fabian Del Priore – Cheerless Inn - 3:33
10. Andy Brick – Lake Showdown - 3:37
11. Chris Hülsbeck – Noise Of Lights - 4:10
12. Allister Brimble – Familiar Dread - 3:02
13. Gustaf Grefberg – Summit Of Serenity - 3:47
14. Jonne Valtonen – Enraged Phantoms - 3:30
15. Yuzo Koshiro – Remembering Orgopta - 4:51
16. Markus Holler – Firelit Council - 3:56
17. Andy Brick – Danger's Lair - 3:17
18. Olof Gustafsson – Grand Finale - 3:26
19. Chris Hülsbeck – Leaving The Scene - 4:23
20. Fabian Del Priore – Epilogue - 1:41
21. Andy Brick – Mysterious River (Bonus Track) - 4:49 Доступно только для пользователей
|salawat||Дата: Среда, 27.03.2013, 19:13 | Сообщение # 3|
Christophe Jacquelin Past:
After studying classical piano for over twenty years, Christophe Jacquelin founds his first band at the age of 15.Three years later he joins the progressive rock band « Alambic », in which he composes and arranges in a style inspired by the bands of the time (Genesis, Yes, Gentle Giant, Gong etc.)
In 1982, he creates Studio Hélios, where he begins to create soundtracks and sound designs for images. In the past twenty five years he has written music for over a hundred documentaries, short films, cartoons, video games, as well as 30 CDs. Present:
Since 2002, he has mostly composed music for albums and films, especially for 3D Entertainment, which produces underwater films in 3D for IMAX theatres. Directed by Jean Jacques Mantello and presented by Jean Michel Cousteau, these films have been seen by thousands of spectators worldwide. The film « Undersea Voyage », distributed by « Wild Bunch», will be in digital 3D theatres in September 2009.
The music was recorded in Bulgaria with the « National Symphonic Orchestra », directed by Patrick Souillot, and then reworked in his own studio. He also creates the sound design and the sound effects, careful to respect the coherence of the soundtrack. Future:
An album is a year of work (« …a life plus a year of work… ») and a lot of investment in an uncertain future. But passion has its reasons… Christophe Jacquelin works like a filmmaker: he composes, imagines the musical space, and then searches for the singer, the leading actress of the sound scenario. The future can thus sometimes be far away.
Projects are in the works: notably an animated film as well as a cartoon series, directed by Fabrice Luang Vija of “Fargo”. A new album is in the composition phase. Christophe is also restructuring the distribution of the « Papa te Raconte » collection (fairy tales told by Pierre Alain de Garrigues, one of the most famous voices in France) and several new tales will be coming out this year. WebSite | WebSite | CDBaby
2012 - "Strings"
2011 - "Air Racers" soundtracks2010 - "Oxygène"
2009 - "Symphonie des signes" SIF Bulgarian Orchestra.
2009 - "Walk The Walk" Reédition remasterisée
2008 - "Leaving the ozone" Dannielle Gaha
2008 - "Dolphins and Whales" film Imax
2007 - "Investigations"
2006 - "Fairytales"
2005 - "Sharks 3D" film Imax
2004 - "The Fantasy"
2003 - "Ocean Wonderland"
2002 - "Urban Moods"
2001 - "Textures"
2000 - "Papa te raconte"
1999 - "Climats"
1999 - "Walk the Walk" Claudia Phillips
1998 - "Light on" Editions Ja-jan
1998 - "Elements"
1997 - "Shades of light"
1996 - "Mille Ans" Pierre Alain de Garrigues
1995 - "Techno 3D"
1995 - "Air"
1994 - "Alambic Hybrida"
1992 - "Alambic" numero 2
1991 - "Panorama"
1990 - "Colors"
1989 - "Acoustic power"
1987 - "L'envers du monde" Fondation de France
|salawat||Дата: Среда, 27.03.2013, 19:45 | Сообщение # 4|
Christophe Jacquelin - Ocean Wonderland (2003)
"OCEAN WONDERLAND - The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack" is the powerful first original score written by noted European composer Christophe Jacquelin specifically for the network of IMAX screens. With over 5 million viewers worldwide, audiences everywhere have embraced the film that was first released in the US in 2003 prior to its international exhibition. The OCEAN WONDERLAND album is the result of Jacquelin's decade-long friendship with the film's director, Jean-Jacques Mantello, and their common passion for the underwater world and conservation. Thanks to their very close collaboration Jacquelin was able to compose the original motion picture soundtrack based on images, an unusual achievement in the film industry. Editing on the film began only once the score was completed, resulting in a perfect symbiosis of sound and image. Strings and woods were performed by the Bulgarian Symphony Orchestra led by Patrick Souillot. Jacquelin has since composed a second original score for an IMAX theatre film, "SHARKS: A Close Encounter with the Lions and Tigers of the Ocean" (2005), seen by over 2 million viewers to date. In addition to his work as a composer, Jacquelin is also a renowned sound designer and sound arranger. He has extensive experience in composing, arranging and mixing original music for documentaries, animated and corporate films, commercials, games and interactive media.
1. Fireworks - 2:47
2. Corals - 5:51
3. Fish - 3:40
4. Anemones - 1:13
5. Dolphins - 1:49
6. Yellow - 3:14
7. Sting Ray - 2:23
8. Trevally - 2:11
9. Night - 3:00
10. Sea Snake - 1:11
11. Groupers - 2:18
12. Eagle Rays - 2:53
13. End Title - 6:55 Доступно только для пользователей Christophe Jacquelin - Sharks (2005)
"SHARKS" - The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack," described as "stirring" by Box Office Magazine, is the second powerful original score written by noted European composer Christophe Jacquelin specifically for the network of IMAX screens. Jacquelin's first composition for an IMAX theatre film was for the popular "OCEAN WONDERLAND" (2003), seen by over 5 million viewers to date. The SHARKS album is the culmination of Jacquelin's talents and passion for the underwater world and conservation, an interest he shares with the filmâs director, Jean-Jacques Mantello. Thanks to their very close collaboration, Jacquelin was able to compose the original motion picture soundtrack based on images, an unusual achievement in the film industry. Editing on the film began only once the score was completed, resulting in a perfect symbiosis of sound and image. The SHARKS soundtrack includes the filmâs haunting theme song, "Still Be Blue" (track nÂ°15), sung by Dajzia Satour with lyrics by Claudia Phillips. Strings and woods were performed by the Bulgarian Symphony Orchestra led by Patrice Souillot. In addition to his work as a composer, Jacquelin is also a renowned sound designer and sound arranger. He has extensive experience in composing, arranging and mixing original music for documentaries, animated and corporate films, commercials, games, and interactive media.
1. Sharks - 1:47
2. Sand Tiger Sharks - 3:26
3. Silvertip Sharks - 3:12
4. Silvertip Sharks V2 - 2:02
5. Sardines - 2:14
6. Manta Ray (M.K. Theme)- 3:35
7. Sawfish - 1:32
8. Sea Lions - 2:22
9. Great White Sharks - 3:33
10. Hammerhead Sharks - 4:06
11. Gray Reef Sharks - 4:19
12. Dolphins Part 1 - 1:57
13. Dolphins Part - 2 2:24
14. Whale Sharks - 3:49
15. Still Be Blue - 4:23 Доступно только для пользователей
|salawat||Дата: Суббота, 06.04.2013, 15:05 | Сообщение # 5|
Christophe Jacquelin - Dolphins and Whales 3D: Tribes of the Ocean (2008)
"Dolphins and Whales 3D" is an entertaining underwater film that takes you from the dazzling coral reefs of the Bahamas to the warm depths of the waters of the exotic Kingdom of Tonga for a close encounter with the surviving tribes of the ocean. Stunning images of dolphins, belugas, orcas, humpback whales and their calves, captured for the very first time in 3D, allow you to discover their lives and habitats as never-before seen. An unforgettable and entertaining voyage with these graceful, majestic yet endangered sea creatures, narrated by Daryl Hannah.
An extensive three years of production were required to capture the images of the film. Principal photography began in June 2004 in Polynesia, and consisted of no fewer than 12 international expeditions in nine different countries and 600 hours underwater at some of the remotest locations on Earth, including off the Pacific Ocean atolls of Moorea and Rurutu, Vava'u Island in the Kingdom of Tonga, Pico Island in the Azores archipelago, the Valdez Peninsula in Argentina, Australia's Sapphire Coast and the Bay of Islands in New Zealand. CDBaby
1. Intro - 1:09
2. Sperm Whales - 3:30
3. Pilot Whales - 1:10
4. Spotted Dolphins - 3:22
5. Humpback Whales Part 1 - 3:51
6. Humpback Whales Part 2 - 1:36
7. Belugas - 1:28
8. Risso's Dolphins - 1:35
9. Manatees - 4:17
10. Killer Whales - 2:09
11. Fin Whales - 3:34
12. Common Dolphins - 1:54
13. Right Whales - 4:05
14. Bottlenose Dolphins - 3:19
15. Humpback Whales Part 3 - 4:31
16. Even When You Cry - 3:52 Доступно только для пользователей
|salawat||Дата: Суббота, 06.04.2013, 19:03 | Сообщение # 6|
VA - Immortal (Original Videogame Soundtrack) (1999)
The first Amiga remix CD, featuring the seminal Shadow of the Beast Music. C64Audio.com
1. David Whittaker - Shadow of the Beast - Intro
2. David Whittaker - Shadow of the Beast - Eerie Forests
3. David Whittaker - Shadow of the Beast - The Cavern
4. David Whittaker - Shadow of the Beast - Beast's Stronghold
5. David Whittaker - Shadow of the Beast - Underwater
6. David Whittaker - Shadow of the Beast - Game Over
7. Ruben Monteiro - Dafel Bloodline
8. Allister Brimble - Project X'99
9. Allister Brimble - Superfrog
10. Darryl Sloan - The Final Odyssey
11. Darryl Sloan - Blockhead II
12. Darryl Sloan - The Strangers
13. Barry Leitch - Harlequin
14. Barry Leitch - Utopia
15. Jochen Heizmann - Space Station 3000
16. Jochen Heizmann - Gunbee F-99
17. Chris Hulsbeck - Turrican
18. Bjorn Lynne - Alien Breed 3D Доступно только для пользователей
|salawat||Дата: Суббота, 06.04.2013, 20:45 | Сообщение # 7|
VA - Immortal 2 (Original Videogame Soundtrack) (2002)
"Immortal 2" is the second powerful part of the "Immortal" Amiga remix project.
1. Barry Leitch - Lotus Turbo Challenge 2
2. Matthias Steinwachs - Lionheart - Dragonflight
3. Torsten Gellrich - Final Countdown
4. Andrew Barnabas - SWIV - Decimation
5. Allister Brimble - Body Blows
6. Torsten Gellrich - Carcharodon: White Sharks
7. Chris Hulsbeck - Jim Power - Main Title
8. Rudolf Stember - Z-Out - Level 1
9. Timothy Wright - Shadow of the Beast 3 - Gottabe
10. Richard Joseph - James Pond 2: Robocod
11. Chris Hulsbeck - X-Out
12. Ron Klaren - Battle Squadron
13. Jochen Hippel - Lethal Xcess
14. Barry Leitch - Hero Quest - Ingame
15. Jan Zottmann - Jan Zottmann - Rain [Bonus Track] Доступно только для пользователей
|salawat||Дата: Суббота, 13.04.2013, 19:51 | Сообщение # 8|
Motoi Sakuraba - Shining Force 3 [OST] (1998)
Motoi Sakuraba (桜庭 統 Sakuraba Motoi, born August 5, 1965) is a Japanese composer of video games, anime series, and television dramas as well as independent progressive rock albums.
Motoi Sakuraba takes the baroque and melodic Japanese progressive rock of the 1980s and expands it with his own trademark complex rhythms, emotional flutes, use of male choir and heavy reverb. The lighter side of his style is a crossover between symphonic progressive rock, cinematic orchestra and new age. Sakuraba is also known for introducing many jazz-like improvisations to his music style. In recent years he has made a serious effort toward expanding his style even further. WebSite | Wikipedia
01. Shining Force Medley - 6:50
02. Force: To Arms! - 5:09
03. A Light to Lead the Way - 5:45
04. Strive Against the Dark - 1:39
05. Bulzome Rising - 4:38
06. Traveler's Respite - 5:48
07. Tides of History - 5:22
08. Force On the Move - 4:25
09. Sanctity - 5:18
10. The Lever to Move the World - 5:25
11. Scenario 1 Opening - 1:35
12. Scenario 2 Opening - 1:20
13. Scenario 3 Opening - 1:34 Доступно только для пользователей
|salawat||Дата: Понедельник, 27.05.2013, 19:43 | Сообщение # 9|
The Essential John Carpenter Film Music Collection (2002)
Label: Silva Screen Records Ltd.
Format: CD, Album, HDCD
Style: Electronic, Modern Classical, Soundtrack, Experimental, Ambient
Quality: 320 Kbps
Size: 166 MB WebSite | Listen
A comprehensive John Carpenter collection featuring music from Halloween, Halloween II, The Fog, Escape From NY, Starman, Christine, Prince Of Darkness, Big Trouble In Little China, Village Of The Damned, They Live, Dark Star, Assault On Precinct 13.
John Carpenter is known for his successful career as a horror and suspense film director, but much of the dramatic music heard in the films was also penned by Carpenter himself. This album features recordings of his own compositions - including the spine-chilling minimalist themes from the Halloween and Assault on Precinct 13, along with additional themes by other composers that were featured in Carpenter’s films.
“There is a point in making a movie when you experience the final result. For me, it’s always when I see an interlock screening of the picture with the music. All of a sudden a new voice is added to the raw, naked-without-effects-or-music footage. The movie takes on its final style, and it is on this that the emotional total should be judged. Someone once told me that music, or lack of it, can make you see better. I believe it.” - John Carpenter
1. Escape From New York - Main Title (Mix 1) - 4:02
2. Halloween - Theme (Mix 1) - 2:39
3. Halloween - Haunted House - 2:51
4. Starman - End Titles - 5:44
5. Big Trouble In Little China - Pork Chop Express - 4:09
6. The Fog - 3:58
7. Assault On Precinct 13 - Main Title - 3:22
8. Assault On Precinct 13 - Julie's Theme - 1:53
9. Christine - Bad To The Bone - 4:54
10. Halloween II - Main Theme - 4:30
11. The Thing - 4:29
12. Dark Star - 2:49
13. They Live - 3:24
14. Prince Of Darkness - 4:28
15. Escape From New York - Main Title (Mix 2) - 4:10
16. Halloween - Theme (Mix 2) - 3:08
17. Village Of The Damned - 6:31
18. Starman - End Titles (Symphonic Version) - 4:48 Доступно только для пользователей
|salawat||Дата: Вторник, 11.06.2013, 22:59 | Сообщение # 10|
Eftos - Eftos!rx I (The Remixes) (2010)
Неплохие ремиксы на музыку из старых компьютерных игр. MySpace | YouTube
Eftos was founded in 1984 by E. F. (b. 1970) who is the only member. His musical history originates from the first trackers on the C64 over the Amiga Protracker, the DOS Composer 669 up to the Windows based Modplug Tracker. In 1999 Eftos started with his debut CD 'Local Sense Technology' which is still under construction. In 2006 Eftos began his second CD 'Art Prime' which is in work, too. As Eftos is a studio act only and the lyrics are almost entirely about nihilism, Eftos remains up to now deeply underground inside the Goth subculture. The music can be found only in the WWW.
Eftos is inspired by C64 music, especially Rob Hubbard's Sanxion, because of its lead and the opening. On various websites he states that his music can be classified as 'Leadcore', a genre yet to be defined precisely, however, lead based music was around at all times. A lead is, or leads are the base of his songs. Without repetition, plain, bitonal, polytonal or atonal they follow climax-oriented rules. Around 2005 a radical twist occurred: Eftos changed from instrumentals to vocals and misanthropy. Along with it the music switched to the dark side of industrial.
2. Hypnotic Breakdown
5. Nemesis the Warlock
6. Space of Chaos
7. Saboteur II
8. Enigmatic Soul
9. Hovering Thru
11. Without you
12. Picture of her Доступно только для пользователей
|Copyright http://2olega.ru © 2016||Хостинг от uCoz|