Diverse Electronic Music, mostly rhythmic / melodic, with classical and ambient influences.
"I write songs influenced by a certain mood or the wish to reflect events which happened to me. Sometimes a single picture can contain the idea of a complete song, sometimes a movie (or its music) influences me to write a track.Whatever it is, it´s always a request of my heart to tell a story.
I´ve grown up with the “New Age” music of the 80ies, with soundtracks by James Horner, Joel Goldsmith or Alan Silvestri. I´ve experienced the vivid pop music of that time as well as the great electronic music by Jean Michel Jarre, Vangelis, Kitaro or Tomita. Jan Hammer´s exceptionally music for “Miami Vice” was the reason, why I started to compose electronic music.
Writing a song is like telling a story – and I hope you like my stories." - Stan Dart = Richard Hasiba.
Influences - Vangelis, Hans Zimmer, Schiller, Jan Hammer, Paul Hardcastle, William Orbit, Moby, Jean Michel Jarre, Alan Parsons Project, OMD, Tangerine Dream.
This project is the result of an intensive collaboration between two artists from different fields of music: Stan Dart - electronic musician and Andreas Schwietzke visual artist. Where art and music meet eachother ...
1. The Church of Rock (Der Felsendom) - 6:47 2. Coastline - 6:40 3. Organic Life - 7:55 4. The Temple of Time - 5:30 5. Underworld, Part One (The Sea of Fire) - 8:33 6. Underworld, Part Two (The Lost Island) - 9:03 7. The Tower of Darkness - 8:32 8. The Halls of Wisdom - 5:45 9. 20000 Miles Below the Sea - 6:08 10. The Large Arena - 4:01 11. Die dunkle Materie (Teil 1) - 10:01
This project is the result of an intensive collaboration between two artists from different fields of art. Electronic music (by Stan Dart) and cgi-graphics (by Andreas Schwietzke). Both skills combined tell you the story about "The Neon City Chronicles".
1. Part One - A Simple Day - 14:48 2. Part Two - The Nature of Progress - Cars - 12:17 3. Part Three - The Nature of Progress - Trains - 14:03 4. Part Four - The Dome - 6:54 5. Part Five - Circuits - 7:04 6. Part Six - Highnoon At Midnight - 7:51 7. Part Seven - Organic Life (Alternative Version) - 5:55 8. Die dunkle Materie (Teil 2) - 6:44
"Spaceflight - The Final Chapter" is the 2nd part of my soundtrack-chillout-ambient project, which was started back in 2009 ...
1. Mare Stellaris (Original Version) - 03:40 2. Discovery (Original Version) - 05:43 3. Contact - 04:57 4. The Dream Of Marrakech - 03:55 5. The Three Of Us - 03:25 6. The Slipstream (Original Version) - 07:04 7. Lost - 05:03 8. Remember my smile - 02:23 9. The Birth - 03:34 10. Sea Of Tranquility - 05:26 11. Theme from Spaceflight (Reprise) - 04:18 12. Life always finds a way - 06:33
...This project should be considered as a soundtrack for Graz, therefore I used more (virtual) classical instruments like strings, brass and cello combintations to enforce this feeling. But as I write electronic music I also decided to mix it up with classical electronic elements, like Arpeggios, Sequences and Drumloops...
1. Soul Flight, Pt. One - 5:41 2. The Concert Hall - 7:42 3. Place of Silence - 7:04 4. City Walk - 5:00 5. Memories, Pt. One - 6:32 6. Memories, Pt. Two - 7:55 7. The Protector - 9:23 8. The Emperor?s New Beat - 8:39 9. Soul Flight, Pt. Two - 9:06 10. City of Design - 7:53 11. The Magic Island - 7:14 12. City Lights - 6:37 13. 3 AM (feat. Mark Dorricott) - 6:51 14. June 1991 - 5:53 15. Hometown Memories - 6:50 16. The Magic Island (Rhodes Version) - 7:32 17. 3 AM (Rhodes Version) [feat. Mark Dorricott] - 7:09 18. City Lights (Chilled Beat Mix) - 7:15
1. Start Sequence - 5:38 2. Orbital Flight, Part One - 6:47 3. Orbital Flight, Part Two - 8:17 4. Aurora Borealis - 6:45 5. Mirror - 5:52 6. Sunset - 4:56 7. Earth - 5:21 8. Satellite - 7:48 9. Floating In The Atmosphere - 11:18 10. Orbital Flight, Pt. One Southmind Remix - 6:44 11. Orbital Flight, Pt. Two (Insturmental) Southmind Space Mix 04:18 - 7:17
Alien Nature´s and Stan Dart´s first cooperation shows their talent of evolving each unique style of Electronic Space Rock (Alien Nature) and Cinematic Electronic Chill Art (Stan Dart) to a new genre of powerful melodic Electronic Rock, that is full of rhythm, bass and melody. Kind of electronic IDM, put the VOLUME UP!!!