1. Life for Your Crop - 4:46 2. The Interloper / Tull Is Dead - 5:26 3. I Didn't Ask to Be Here / Jake's Theme - 5:02 4. The Kitchen and the Gallows - 3:38 5. The Number of Your Fate - 4:58 6. I Remember How They Danced - 4:35 7. The Test and the Key - 2:31 8. Slow Mutants / There Are Other Worlds Than These - 5:02 9. Seven Cards / Let There Be Light! - 5:56 10. The World Has Moved On - 9:57
Lyricless is the side project of Antony Plain and the albums are all about one subject,
Ufology is about the UFO Subject. All the songs are instrumental works Hence the name Lyricless.
Photon's of time is the impressive follow up to the debut 'Ufology' Full instrumental album with a mixture of traditional classical, electronic and unusual sounds. All the Lyricless albums reflect a interest of the composer Antony Plain who's side project is 'Lyricless. Influenced by Hans Zimmer and classical and Electronic music.
Quantum Is full of weird and wonderful instrumental music.
Дата: Понедельник, 01.05.2017, 20:29 | Сообщение # 93
Karate King - Nightmare Vision: Music for Film (2017)
"Nightmare Vision: Music for Film" collects German composer Karate King's best musical pieces written for film in 2015 and 2016. Inspired by his passion for 70's and 80's euro horror soundtracks, Karate King fluctuates between the macabre and beautiful to the downright perverse in these retro-sounding, yet timeless compositions. Karate King and Karate King Records invite you to get lost in their darkly cinematic world; but be warned: once you enter, it's hard to get out. ''A thank you to Kili who's been there all this time. A thank you to all the filmmakers and producers who have employed my service so far. A special thanks to The Messenger who believed in me and pushed me to greatness. I am indebted to these legends whose work continues to inspire me: Riz Ortolani, Jay Chattaway, Nico Fidenco, Fabio Frizzi, Carlo Maria Cordio, John Barry, Bernard Herrmann, Ennio Morricone, Goblin, Lucio Fulci, Umberto Lenzi, Ruggero Deodato, Joe D'Amato, Gualtiero Jacopetti, Franco Prosperi, Antonio Climati, Mario Morra, Angelo and Alfredo Castiglioni. I'd like to thank George Dervenagas and Jonathan Hayes for their friendship and critical ears. Lastly, a thank you to every KKR fan for their loyalty and support.''
1. Abisso oscuro - 05:58 2. Tales from the Campfire (Main Theme) - 04:14 3. Night Games - 03:00 4. Grotesque Rituals - 04:30 5. Like A Blade in the Dark - 02:28 6. Paradiso Infernale - 04:25 7. Gates of Flesh - 03:14 8. Scalped Hooker - 02:13 9. It Came from the Woods - 05:05 10. After Dark - 02:42 11. La violazione della madre - 04:57 12. Theme from Nightmare Vision - 03:12 13. Hooker's Demise (Hung Her By the Tits) - 03:23 14. First Girl I Ever Killed - 04:10 15. Mondo Brutale (End Titles) - 02:09 16. Whorelocaust - 02:15 17. Night Slasher (Opening Titles) - 04:34 18. Fantasia rivoltante - 03:18 19. Deepest Red - 04:31 20. Massacred Monks / A Note from New York - 01:16 21. Ascent of the Holy Ghost - 03:58
Silent Orchestra - Nosferatu, A Symphony of Horror (2009)
Silent Orchestra = Carlos Garza and Rich O’Meara.
A modern score for the 1922 silent film - the earliest surviving version of Dracula. Our music is ambient, modern and classic at times. Textured and driving percussion, including electric vibes, meld with symphonic and electronic virtual instruments.
Gianni Rossi = Steve Moore, composer and producer from group Zombi - WebSite
Italo and horror soundtrack fiends may want to take a deep breath right now. This is the soundtrack to a 2008 grindhouse revival flick composed by Gianni Rossi, a producer credited with establishing the disco rock sound in Milan in the late 70's and a dab hand at coaxing out some spine chilling moments from his vintage analog synths. Rossi got his start in the early 70's playing keys for Smokey Robinson and Class Action and by the end of the decade was writing soundtracks and scoring minor hits in South America and Asia. After being missing for nearly 25 years, Rossi has returned with this soundtrack for 'Gutterballs' proving that he really hasn't lost his touch. The album includes two hi-NRG Italo disco tracks which will sound devastating in the club, alongside a number of moody synth explorations and two slow Italo grooves, leaving the disco behind but still working with the arpeggiated Bass rolls and spangled machine rhythms. This LP is almost too cool for words, so we'll shut up now.
1. Gutterballs - 4:26 2. 7-10 Split - 4:10 3. Look Back And Cry - 2:26 4. Killed - 3:43 5. Killed, Version 4 - 0:50 6. Death By 69 - 3:55 7. Murder - 4:45 8. Killed, Version 3 - 1:48 9. Party Time - 2:30
Gianni Rossi – Star Vehicle (Original Motion Picture Score) (2011)
Steve Moore is seriously on a roll, first he released a phenomenal solo album under his own name last year, and now came the new Gianni Rossi score (all the while he was/is working on new albums/EPs with Miracle, Lovelock & Zombi). This is a surprisingly upbeat score for a slasher film, things don't get menacing until "Star Vehicle, Ver. 2" on side B. This album also has some of the greatest tunes that Moore has composed under any guise (just listen to "La Rocca" and tell me I'm wrong), so this is a must-have for Steve Moore fans, and highly recommended for everyone else. - Discogs
1. Theme From “Star Vehicle” - 4:34 2. Free Wheelin’ - 4:23 3. Some Quiet Moments - 2:14 4. The Car - 5:27 5. La Rocca - 4:24 6. Star Vehicle, Ver. 2 - 4:22 7. Star Vehicle, Ver. 3 - 2:19 8. Real Tuff - 3:52
Michael Giacchino - Medal Of Honor Underground (2000) mp3 VBR
1. May 10th, 1940 (Main Theme) (04:29) 2. The Streets of Paris (03:50) 3. Amongst the Dead (03:18) 4. Fleeing the Catacombs (03:09) 5. Panzer Blockade (03:20) 6. The Road to Tobruk (03:23) 7. Escape from Casablanca (03:19) 8. Passage to Iraklion (03:39) 9. Labyrinth of the Minotaur (03:15) 10. Ascent to the Castle (03:24) 11. Last Rites (03:34) 12. The Battle of Monte cassino (03:16) 13. The Motorcycle Chase (04:19) 14. Returning to Paris (03:23) 15. Beneath the City (03:09) 16. Each Night He Comes Home To Me (03:53) 17. May 10th, 1940 (Alternate Version) (04:18) 18. Er lasst mich niemals allein (OSS Radio Broadcast) (04:38) 19. Narration (Bonus Track) (01:04)